Diamond Cats Eye Gold Pendant
Diamond Cats Eye Gold Pendant… a one of a kind antique pendant featuring an antique catseye gem stone set in 22 karat gold with a ‘Meena’ floral enamel back and set with a pear shaped polki diamond.
According to Vedic Astrology, the wearing of certain gemstones that represent the Cosmos will align the mind, body and spirit with the planets and will therefore have a beneficial effect on the wearer.
Catseye are one of the 9 Vedic gem stones and corresponds to the descending nodes of the Moon.
- Natural Catseye apprx 5.25 carats.
- Set in 22 karat gold.
- Hand painted Meena enamel back.
- Polki diamond apprx .50 carats.
- Pendant is approx 11mm width with length apprx 9mm.
- Suspended on an 18 karat gold chain -18 inches in length.
*Please note this is a one of a kind antique pendant that is charged with spiritual energy and has signs of wear due to its age and only add to its unique beauty.